Northern Michigan offers a variety of sport camps throughout the year. These camps provide intensive, hands-on training from the Wildcats' talented coaches.
Information for the various 2017 sport camps will be linked below as information is made available. Click on the underlined camp to get more information and/or to register! Please note that a credit card payment is required for registration.
- Boy's High School Team Camp: June 23-25
- Boy's Individual Skills Camp: June 26-29
- Little Dribblers: April 10, 11, 12, 17, 18, 19
- Girl's Basketball Day Camp: June 18-20
- Girl's Basketball Youth Residential/Commuter Camp: June 21-23
- Hockey Camp: July 10-14
- Winter Clinic: March 5
Soccer (With Men's Coaches) Boys only
- Wildcat Winter Soccer Experience: Jan. 3 - Feb. 28 (Tuesday nights)
- Kickin It Soccer Camps (5-12yr): June 12-16, June 26-30, July 17-21, July 31-Aug. 4
- U12-U15 Camps: June 19-23, July 10-14
- Elite Camps: July 23-26 (Soph., Jr. and Sr.); July 26-29 (U17-U19)
Soccer (With Women's Coaches) Girls only
Swimming & Diving
- Spring Training: TBD
- Summer Competitive Swimming Endurance: TBD
- Swimming & Diving Youth Camp: July 9-13
Cross Country/Track & Field
- Summer Running Program: TBD
For questions on any of the Wildcat sport camps please call the Northern Michigan Intercollegiate Athletics and Rec Sports Department at 906-227-2519.