Northern Michigan offers a variety of sport camps throughout the year. These camps provide intensive, hands-on training from the Wildcats' talented coaches.
Information for the various 2016 sport camps will be linked below as information is made available. Click on the underlined camp to get more information and/or to register! Please note that a credit card payment is required for registration.
- Girl's Basketball Day Camp: June 19-21
- Girl's Basketball Youth Residential/Commuter Camp: June 22-24
- Little Dribblers: April 4, 5, 6, 11, 12, 13
Cross Country/Track & Field
- Summer Running Program: May 31-Aug. 2
- Girls Golf Camp: July 18-21 (13-17)
- "Date Night" Junior Golf Camp: July 25-27 (5-10, girls and boys)
- Green Bay Satellite Camp: June 17
- Big Man Camp: June 27
- Skills Camp: June 28
- Technique/Exposure Camp: July 30
- Hockey Camp: July 11-15
- Fall Clinic: Sept. 10
Soccer (With Men's Coaches)
- Recruit Camp #1: June 8-11 (High School Junior and Senior Boys Only)
- Recruit Camp #2: June 15-18 (High School Junior and Senior Boys Only)
- Day and Overnight Camps: June 20-24; June 26-30; July 11-15; July 17-21; July 24-28
- Wildcat Soccer Experience: Aug. 30-Nov. 15 (Tuesday Nights)
Soccer (With Women's Coaches)
NOTICE: Soccer camps allow both males and females unless otherwise noted.
Swimming & Diving
- Spring Training: May 9-June 9
- Summer Competitive Swimming Endurance: June 13-July 29
- Swimming & Diving Youth Camp: July 10-14
- Volleyball Positional Training Camp: June 8-9
- Volleyball Elite/Advanced All Skills Camp: June 10-12
- Volleyball Team Camp: June 13-15
- Volleyball Tune-Up Advanced All Skills Camp: August 6-7
- Ninth-Annual High School Volleyball Invitational: Oct. 8
For questions on any of the Wildcat sport camps please call the Northern Michigan Intercollegiate Athletics and Rec Sports Department at 906-227-2519.