NMU offers a variety of Sport Camps throughout the year. These camps provide intensive, hands-on training from NMU's talented coaching staff.
Information for the various 2014-15 sport camps will be linked below as information is made available. Click on the underlined camp to get more information and/or to register! Please note that a credit card payment is required for registration.
Track & Field & Cross Country
- Cross Country Summer Camp: July 16-19 (boys & girls)
- Girls Basketball Day Camp: June 21-23
- Girls Basketball Youth Residential/Commuter Camp: June 24-26
- Little Dribblers: April 6-8, 13-15 (boys & girls)
- Superior Dome 3 on 3 Classic: June 6-7 (boys & girls)
- Boys Individual Skills Camp: June 29-July 2
- Boys High School Team Camp: June 19-20
- Summer Golf Camp Session 1: June 15-20 (boys & girls)
- Summer Golf Camp Session 2: August 3-8 (boys & girls)
- 3-on-3 Development Camp: April 12, 13, 15, 20, 22, 24, 26, 27, and 29 (boys & girls)
- Hockey Camp: July 6-10 (boys & girls)
- Day Camp: August 3-7 (boys & girls)
Swim & Dive
- Aquatic Youth Camp Session 1: July 12-16 (boys & girls)
- Aquatic Youth Camp Session 2: July 19-23 (boys & girls)
- Volleyball Positional Training Camp: June 10-11
- Volleyball Elite/Advanced All Skills Camp: June 12-14
- Volleyball Team Camp: June 15-17
For questions on any of NMU's sport camps please call the NMU Intercollegiate Athletics and Rec Sports Department at 906-227-2519.