Northern Michigan offers a variety of sport camps throughout the year. These camps provide intensive, hands-on training from the Wilcats' talented coaches.
Information for the various 2015-16 sport camps will be linked below as information is made available. Click on the underlined camp to get more information and/or to register! Please note that a credit card payment is required for registration.
- Girls Basketball Day Camp:
- Girls Basketball Youth Residential/Commuter Camp:
- Little Dribblers:
- Superior Dome 3 on 3 Classic:
- Boys Individual Skills Camp:
- Boys High School Team Camp:
- Summer Golf Camp Session 1:
- Summer Golf Camp Session 2:
- Big Man Camp:
- Skills Camp:
- 3-on-3 Development Camp:
- Hockey Camp:
- Day Camp:
- Wildcat Soccer School:
Swimming and Diving
- Aquatic Youth Camp Session 1:
- Aquatic Youth Camp Session 2:
- Volleyball Positional Training Camp:
- Volleyball Elite/Advanced All Skills Camp:
- Volleyball Team Camp:
For questions on any of the Wildcat sport camps please call the Northern Michigan Intercollegiate Athletics and Rec Sports Department at 906-227-2519.