NMU offers a variety of Sport Camps throughout the year. These camps provide intensive, hands-on training from NMU's talented coaching staff.
Information for the various 2013-2014 sport camps will be linked below as information is made available. Click on the underlined camp to get more information and/or to register! Please note that a credit card payment is required for registration.
Track & Field
- Wildcat Speed and Agility Development Camp (Ages 8-18): December 21, 2013
- Wildcat Speed and Agility Development Camp (Ages 8-18) February 1, 2014
- Youth Camp (Ages 8-18): July 19-20
- Little Dribblers (Girls and Boys, Grades K-3): April 7, 8, 9, 14, 15, 16
- Day Camp (Grades 2-5): June 22-24
- Youth Camp (Grades 6-10): June 25-27
- Big Man (Grades 9-12): June 30
- Skills Camp (Grades 9-12): July 1
- Youth Camp (Grades 3-8): July 31-August 1
- Technique/Exposure Camp (Grades 11-12): August 2
Swim & Dive
- Youth Camp (Ages 6 and older): July 13-17 and/or July 20-24
- Positional Training Camp (Ages 13-20): June 11-12
- Advanced All Skills/Elite (Ages 13-20): June 13-15
- High School Team Camp: June 16-18
For questions on any of NMU's sport camps please call the NMU Intercollegiate Athletics and Rec Sports Department at 906-227-2519.