Northern Michigan offers a variety of sport camps throughout the year. These camps provide intensive, hands-on training from the Wildcats' talented coaches.
Information for the various 2017 sport camps will be linked below as information is made available. Click on the underlined camp to get more information and/or to register! Please note that a credit card payment is required for registration.
- Little Dribblers: April 10, 11, 12, 17, 18, 19
- Girl's Basketball Day Camp: June 18-20
- Girl's Basketball Youth Residential/Commuter Camp: June 21-23
- Hockey Camp: July 10-14
- Winter Clinic: March 5
Soccer (With Men's Coaches) Boys only
- Little Kickers (Boys & Girls) - March 27, 28, 29 and April 3, 4, 5
- Kickin It Soccer Camps (5-12yr): June 12-16, June 26-30, July 17-21, July 31-Aug. 4
- U12-U15 Camps: June 19-23, July 10-14
- Elite Camps: July 23-26 (Soph., Jr. and Sr.); July 26-29 (U17-U19)
Soccer (With Women's Coaches) Girls only
- August - More info coming soon
Swimming & Diving
- Water Polo Clinic: April 3-6 & 10-13
- Spring & Summer Training Clinics: May 15-June 8 and June 12-July 28
- Swimming & Diving Youth Camp: July 9-13
- Youth All-Skills Camp: June 10-11
- Elite All-Skills Camp: June 12-14
- High School Team Camp: June 15-17
Cross Country/Track & Field
- Summer Running Program: TBD
- Lil' Cats Camp $25: June 16 from 9am-noon (boys and girls, grades 1-5)**
- One Day Technique Camp: June 17
**Registration for Lil' Cats can be done by stopping by the Rec Sports office (PEIF Bldg. 126) or by calling 906-227-2519.
For questions on any of the Wildcat sport camps please call the Northern Michigan Intercollegiate Athletics and Rec Sports Department at 906-227-2519.