Are you a Northern Michigan hockey fan? If so, show your support by joining the Blue Line Club. Join now!
The Blue Line Club was established in 1982 to support the intercollegiate ice hockey program at Northern Michigan University, ensuring that it is competitive with, or superior to, other comparable ice hockey programs in the United States. Members’ donations assist the program with scholarships, recruiting and equipment.
There are several levels of membership, but that all have the same goal in mind – helping make the hockey program as strong as possible.
Benefits of membership include:
- Access to the Wildcat Room for club member socials (every game)
- Pre-game “chalk talks” with Coach Kyle
- Annual “club appreciation” reception at Coach Kyle’s home
- Weekly update e-mails from the coach
The Blue Line Club hosts many special events, including those listed below.
- Blue Line Club Luncheons: These luncheons occur on home-game Fridays over the noon lunch hour. These events are open to the public and there is a charge as lunch is served. The purpose of these events is to kick-off the weekend with a social event where club members can hear from our coaching staff while getting a preview of our coming opponent. We will be inviting the opposing coach to the events and our hockey student-athletes will speak at the luncheons as well.
- 4th Period Parties: These post-game events are hosted by various establishments in Marquette for club members to go after the game and celebrate with club members.
- Club Member Socials: These socials are held for every home hockey game in the Wildcat Room of the Berry Events Center. The socials begin at 6:00 p.m. and remain open during the intermissions. Club members are served complimentary pizza. A cash bar will also be available to club members. On Friday nights our coaching staff comes to the Wildcat Room to present “Chalk Talk” at 6:30 p.m.
To join the Blue Line Club, click here. For more information, contact Northern Michigan Athletics at 906-227-2105.
2016-17 Schedule of Events Coming Soon!