It’s the goal of the Wildcat Club to make Northern Michigan’s 17 intercollegiate sports programs among the finest in the nation at their respective levels. Join now!
The mission of the Wildcat Club is to provide the athletic department with financial support to enhance the academic and athletic experience of Wildcat student-athletes. The club, through a strong and active membership, will work to increase fan support at all Northern Michigan athletic events.
Wildcat Club members get satisfaction from the knowledge that their efforts and financial support play a major role in building and sustaining a high quality athletic program. Wildcat Club members belong because:
- They are making an investment in NMU student-athletes.
- They know a strong, student-athlete centered program instills pride in everyone associated with NMU, builds campus community spirit and brings people to the front door of the university.
- It’s fun to be part of a strong and active group that attends sporting events and supports all student-athletes in each athletic program.
Revenue raised through the efforts of the Wildcat Club supports all athletic programs in the following ways:
- Life skills programming
- Enhancement of operational budgets for all sports
- Special projects and initiatives
Wildcat Club membership includes sponsoring all NMU intercollegiate athletic teams:
- Men’s and Women’s Basketball
- Women’s Cross Country
- Men’s Football
- Men’s and Women's Golf
- Men’s Hockey
- Women's Lacrosse
- Men’s and Women’s Nordic Skiing
- Men's Soccer
- Women’s Soccer
- Men's and Women’s Swimming and Diving
- Women’s Indoor and Outdoor Track and Field
- Women’s Volleyball
Club member benefits include club member socials, a 10% discount at 'Cats Corner Store, and even game tickets!
To join the Wildcat Club or for more information, contact the Northern Michigan Athletic Department at 906-227-2105.